Taylor Swift has not returned to Coachella since she and her platinum blonde bob attended the competition to help then-boyfriend Calvin Harris in 2016. Eight years later, Swift is courting Kelce whereas Harris is married to sneaky Swiftie Vick Hope. “As soon as my husband goes away, I listen to Taylor Swift,” Hope just lately mentioned on her BBC Radio 1 present, Going Dwelling With Vick, Katie, and Jamie, per People. “That's just when I get my little fill—just a little fill. Just a couple of songs, get it out of my system, and then it's done.”
This yr, it appeared apparent that Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce would make an appearance at Coachella, contemplating the pair has been spending a whole lot of time in LA throughout Kelce's low season and Swift's break from the Eras Tour. “I am a Coachella guy,” the tight finish just lately told People. “I love going to Coachella. I love live music in general. So you might see me pop up over there at some point.”
Although Kelce did not say which weekend he deliberate on attending, many thought they'd make an look on opening night time, as a lot of Swift's interior circle had been scheduled to carry out. Not solely was Del Rey accompanied by Antonoff throughout her set, however Eras Tour opener Sabrina Carpenter and shut good friend Suki Waterhouse had been additionally on the lineup. As an alternative, the “Anti-Hero” singer introduced her NFL boyfriend to LA's celeb hotspot Sushi Park for a low-key date night earlier than making their approach to the desert for Antonoff and Ice Spice's massive night time.
It is unlikely Swift will return to Coachella for a second weekend in a row, contemplating The Tortured Poets Division drops on April 19, however I am nonetheless holding out hope for a shock efficiency of “Snow on the Beach” subsequent weekend. A woman can dream!
