[ad_1]
Ryan Gosling's triumphant return to Saturday Night Live had a little bit one thing for everybody, particularly Barbie followers and Swifties. Nicely, largely everybody.
Since his Oscars efficiency of “I'm Just Ken," Gosling fans have craved another musical moment from the 43-year-old actor. On April 13, SNL delivered. During his third hosting gig, Gosling broke up with his Barbie character with a Ken-ified version of Taylor Swift's heartbreak ballad “All Too Well.”
“I'm here because of my new movie The Fall Guy. Don't worry, I'm not gonna make any jokes about Ken because it's not funny,” he mentioned in his opening monologue. “Ken and I, we got to break up. We went too deep. So I'm not going to talk about it. I actually am going to talk about a little bit." According to Gosling, he's processing the split the only way he can: “With the music of the great Taylor Swift.”
Gosling's rendition of “All Too Well” masterfully reimagined the track to reminisce about his character, changing the famed lyrics about Swift's red scarf with an ode to Ken's large fur coat. “I left my curler blades in that large pink home, however I've nonetheless received that fur coat and I am going to put on it proper now," Gosling sang on the piano earlier than placing on the coat in query.
This didn't sit proper with Oppenheimer star Emily Blunt, who interrupted Gosling's efficiency a number of occasions to remind the actor that he was there to hype up their new movie, The Fall Man—finally having to resort to violence to attempt to cease Gosling from breaking out into track. It did not work, although it was excellent promo for his or her stunt man motion film.
You may watch Gosling's monologue right here: