Love Is Blind's Marissa George Defends Ramses Prashad's Stance on Birth Control

[ad_1]

She also appeared to address the hate that Ramses has been receiving from fans who felt his comments about condoms were selfish and regressive.

“Be kind and remember to give people space to be imperfect and grow," she wrote.

Over on his Instagram page, Ramses had been replying to those “disappointed" commenters, often agreeing with their take of what was shown on TV. “The depiction that made it on screen was a gross misrepresentation of who I am and of my character,” he wrote.

In another comment shared over a week ago, he promised that “Marissa and I will clear it up soon."

Image may contain Page Text Person Advertisement and Poster
Image may contain Architecture Building Hospital Clinic Baby Person Doctor Indoors and Medical Procedure

In a follow-up Story, Marissa made it clear that her decision to defend Ramses's birth control beliefs was not evidence that she's had a change of heart about him or his actions.

“I say all that with the intent to clear up a false narrative around that convo," she wrote. "Not to excuse anything else.”

In a recent interview with Glamour, Love Is Blind's Marissa said that watching the show has helped her more clearly see the cracks in their relationship, specifically their major disagreements over her military service.

“Looking back a year later, where I’m in a different space in my life and headspace, I was trying to make a lot of concessions,” she said. “I wanted to be with him, and I wanted it to work so bad that I was willing to be like, ‘Okay, you’re making me feel bad about my career but we can get past that.’ And now I’m like, Dude, no.”

She also no longer believes that Ramses was a feminist in the true sense of the word. “I don’t think he’s as feminist as he thinks he is,” she said. “I think he is a lot more selfish than he realizes and I just don’t think he’s aware of it.”

That said, she still thinks he's a “good person.”

“I just don’t think he realizes how he comes across," she continued. "He’s like, ‘I hear what you’re saying, but I don’t really care,’ because no matter how feminist a man is going to be, he’s still going to have a blind spot because he’s a man at the end of the day.”

https://news.classifiedsmarketing.com/love-is-blinds-marissa-george-defends-ramses-prashads-stance-on-birth-control/?feed_id=36317&_unique_id=671bc792900f0
Top rated Digital marketing. From $30 Business growth strategy Hello! I am Sam, a Facebook blueprint certified marketer. Expert in Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ads, YouTube Ads, and SEO. I use SEMrush and other tools for data-driven research. I can build million-dollar marketing strategy for your business.
Learn more