Lindsay Lohan is Going Back to Her Roots

[ad_1]

What are your favorite beauty products right now when you're in mom mode?

The Nexus Slick Stick has been really helpful to me because a lot of the time I just need to throw my hair back. I can just put it in a low bun and then get a clean, nice, slick back look. So that's really helpful. And if I have a nice curl in, and I want it to stay, I use the XXL spray, and that's helpful. I just need things to stay in place and not move so much, so I'm not worrying about me and I'm more focused on my son.

Nexxus XXXL Volume Hairspray

I’m always trying to find a way to look put together while I’m out with my 2-year-old that makes me feel confident but also isn’t uncomfortable. Any tips?

I always need a hair tie. If I don't have a hair tie when I leave the house, I'm in trouble. I always take the time in the morning to let myself feel refreshed. I need a really cold towel in the morning when I wake up, I put it on my face, rinse, take that time, my time in the shower, and then I feel like I can start the day. And when I'm with [my son], it's usually jeans and a T-shirt or leggings and a T-shirt.

You’re a great example of juggling being a new mom and career, and a lot of our readers are in a similar life stage. How do you strike that balance?

I think it's always important to find that time when you can for yourself and know that it's okay to feel that panic…I think we get so worried like, well, what's going to happen next? Is this going to happen tomorrow? Did I spend enough time? Was I there or not? Was I this? There's so many what ifs, and I feel like we're constantly judging ourselves and feeling like we're not enough and guilting ourselves into things. It's not necessary because it's just your love for your child…so just give yourself a pat on the back and know you're doing a great job.

What are you really excited about right now work-wise?

I'm excited for Our Little Secret to come out in November. It's a really fun movie…my character is a girl who is coming back from London to her hometown and is currently dating someone. She goes to meet his family and bumps into her ex.

I love the projects you've been picking lately. What is making you gravitate toward holiday movies and rom-coms right now?

I just wasn't seeing a lot of fun, happy movies like that that were just easy to watch. I myself couldn't find them. I was finding myself watching older movies, and I like making people laugh.

I want to make people smile, and I want them to go to the movie theater and escape whatever's going on in their world for a moment and just enjoy themselves. So if I read a script like that, I gravitate towards that.

https://news.classifiedsmarketing.com/lindsay-lohan-is-going-back-to-her-roots/?feed_id=32178&_unique_id=670684b5a9073
Top rated Digital marketing. From $30 Business growth strategy Hello! I am Sam, a Facebook blueprint certified marketer. Expert in Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ads, YouTube Ads, and SEO. I use SEMrush and other tools for data-driven research. I can build million-dollar marketing strategy for your business.
Learn more