Hailey Bieber Got a Blingy New Piece of Jewelry to Honor Her Son

[ad_1]

In the same post, she also revealed the Jack-themed accessory her husband got: a baseball cap with "Jack Blues embroidered on the back in blue script.

Image may contain Baseball Cap Cap Clothing Hat and Person

The new parents revealed that Jack had arrived on August 24, with Justin writing "Welcome home” in the caption of an Instagram showing the baby’s tiny foot and Hailey’s hand.

Hailey first revealed her pregnancy back in May. "I was honestly able to keep it quiet because I stayed small for a long time. I didn’t have a belly, really, until I was six months pregnant, which is when I announced it. I was able to wear big jackets and stuff,” she told ABC News in July. “I probably could have hid it until the end, but I didn’t enjoy the stress of not being able to enjoy my pregnancy outwardly. I felt like I was hiding this big secret, and it didn’t feel good. I wanted the freedom to go out and live my life.”

Since then, Bieber has been sporting dark blue nails, perhaps a nod to her son's middle name. Which she won't have to do anymore, now that she's got the necklace.


https://news.classifiedsmarketing.com/hailey-bieber-got-a-blingy-new-piece-of-jewelry-to-honor-her-son/?feed_id=30543&_unique_id=66fc5b09b301c
Top rated Digital marketing. From $30 Business growth strategy Hello! I am Sam, a Facebook blueprint certified marketer. Expert in Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ads, YouTube Ads, and SEO. I use SEMrush and other tools for data-driven research. I can build million-dollar marketing strategy for your business.
Learn more