Fans Say Ariana Grande Won the Jennifer Coolidge Impression Battle on Saturday Night Live

[ad_1]

Ariana Grande was the living embodiment of the Kristin Wiig's “Don't Make Me Sing” sketch during her latest Saturday Night Live hosting gig—and we couldn't be more grateful.

“Before I start, I just want to make one thing clear tonight. I am just hosting,” Grande says during her opening monologue. “No, I'm not gonna make this about me. I'm just gonna have fun, take it easy, and yep, it's gonna keep it low-key.” Of course, that's when the singing starts. “I'm gonna keep it low-key tonight,” she croons. “Promise, I'm not gonna sing, I'm not gonna sing my favorite notes. Not C, D, B, A, or G.”

She continues, “I'm not gonna do my impressions. No Britney Spears today." Yeah, right. From there, she not only breaks out a bit of “Baby One More Time,” but she also showcases her Miley Cyrus and Gwen Stefani impressions in the next few breaths. “I can't sing because it hurts!”

You can watch the monologue, in full here.

And that's not where the impressions ended. For one, Saturday Night Live dedicated an entire sketch to Grande's famous Celine Dion impression by having the Wicked star spoof the Canadian icon's recent NFL commercial with a UFC ad spot. “When I hit you like this/And when you choke me like that/When you elbow me in the tit/All coming back to me," she sings, before adding, “It's all coming back to me. But maybe not to them because of the concussions.”

https://news.classifiedsmarketing.com/fans-say-ariana-grande-won-the-jennifer-coolidge-impression-battle-on-saturday-night-live/?feed_id=33090&_unique_id=670c10572b2bb
Top rated Digital marketing. From $30 Business growth strategy Hello! I am Sam, a Facebook blueprint certified marketer. Expert in Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ads, YouTube Ads, and SEO. I use SEMrush and other tools for data-driven research. I can build million-dollar marketing strategy for your business.
Learn more