18 Best Underwear for Working Out 2024, Approved by Ob-Gyns & Trainers

[ad_1]

“For days I’m feeling bloated or I’m on my period, this high-waisted thong underwear is the first thing I reach for,” says Glamour contributor Hannah Singleton. “Sure, it’s a lot of material, but it is soft, stretchy and ever-so-slightly compressive, which feels like a (much-needed) gentle hug.” They don’t dig in like a traditional thong, they’re moisture-wicking, and they move with you as you work out. Plus, they give cute boxer-brief vibes if you let them peek out under other workout clothes like joggers or sweatpants.

  • Sizes: XS–XL
  • Materials: Nylon, spandex
  • Pros: High-waisted design for added coverage, stays in place without rolling, very soft and comfy
  • Cons: Thicker material not ideal for intense activities
https://news.classifiedsmarketing.com/18-best-underwear-for-working-out-2024-approved-by-ob-gyns-trainers/?feed_id=31002&_unique_id=66fecbe795270
Top rated Digital marketing. From $30 Business growth strategy Hello! I am Sam, a Facebook blueprint certified marketer. Expert in Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ads, YouTube Ads, and SEO. I use SEMrush and other tools for data-driven research. I can build million-dollar marketing strategy for your business.
Learn more