Kate Middleton Gives Cancer Update in an Intimate New Video With Her Family

[ad_1]

The Princess of Wales finally has some good news to share! Kate Middleton, in a video posted to Instagram, announced that she has completed chemotherapy, after nine months of treatment. But unlike most of the videos the princess posts to social media, this one was produced more like a short film than an official statement.

The video shows Kate, Prince William, and their three children frolicking in a forest, as Kate narrates her health update via voice-over. “As the summer comes to an end, I cannot tell you what a relief it is to have finally completed my chemotherapy treatment,” Kate's statement begins. “The last nine months have been incredibly tough for us as a family. Life as you know it can change in an instant and we have had to find a way to navigate the stormy waters and road unknown.”

Set to uplifting, instrumental music, the video depicts the Waleses enjoying the countryside, playing cards with family, examining caterpillars, and even some rare moments of PDA between Kate and William. Kate's narration continues, “This time has above all reminded William and me to reflect and be grateful for the simple yet important things in life, which so many of us often take for granted. Of simply loving and being loved. Doing what I can to stay cancer free is now my focus. Although I have finished chemotherapy, my path to healing and full recovery is long and I must continue to take each day as it comes.”

Kate Middleton revealed her cancer diagnosis in a video posted on March 21, after rumors about the princess's absence from public duties had reached a fever pitch. In that clip, which showed Kate sitting alone on a bench and speaking directly to the camera, she said, “We hope that you’ll understand that as a family, we now need some time, space, and privacy while I complete my treatment. My work has always brought me a deep sense of joy, and I look forward to being back when I’m able. But for now I must focus on making a full recovery.”

Now that she has completed her chemotherapy treatments, Princess Kate reveals in her latest message that she will be taking on a few more public engagements in the coming months. It was previously reported that she might be joining the rest of the royal family for the National Service of Remembrance on November 10.

Kate ends her video with a message to her fellow cancer survivors, saying, “To all those who are continuing their own cancer journey—I remain with you, side by side, hand in hand. Out of darkness, can come light so let that light shine bright.”


https://news.classifiedsmarketing.com/kate-middleton-gives-cancer-update-in-an-intimate-new-video-with-her-family/?feed_id=26647&_unique_id=66df281bc59f8
Top rated Digital marketing. From $30 Business growth strategy Hello! I am Sam, a Facebook blueprint certified marketer. Expert in Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ads, YouTube Ads, and SEO. I use SEMrush and other tools for data-driven research. I can build million-dollar marketing strategy for your business.
Learn more