14 Best Clogs for Women in 2024, According to Style Editors

[ad_1]

“This is without a doubt my most worn pair of shoes. On top of being shockingly durable, easy to style, and waterproof, these clogs also net me so many compliments on a weekly basis,” Glamour’s Smith says. “I first became aware of Plasticana clogs after seeing a few pairs around Brooklyn, and picked up a pair at Salter House, one of the shops that popularized them in the United States. Since then, they’ve become a social media phenomenon and a favorite among New York’s creative class. The earthy brown hue pairs exceptionally well with black, blue, and cream, and I’ve worn these things on impromptu coffee runs and to black-tie events alike. They look professional enough for work and have kept my feet dry at rainy music festivals. While you can wear them alone, I suggest using insoles (Fulton’s have worked best for me) for extra cushioning. My original pair from a few years ago is still going strong, and I have another one waiting in the wings for when I finally wear down the soles. Oh, and they’re made from a mix of recycled plastic and hemp—and can be recycled themselves. They do not run true to size; order at least one down from your usual size (and wait patiently for frequent restocks).”

  • Sizes: 35–46 EU
  • Colors: 2 options
  • Material: Hemp plastic
https://news.classifiedsmarketing.com/14-best-clogs-for-women-in-2024-according-to-style-editors/?feed_id=30257&_unique_id=66fb22708f81b
Top rated Digital marketing. From $30 Business growth strategy Hello! I am Sam, a Facebook blueprint certified marketer. Expert in Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ads, YouTube Ads, and SEO. I use SEMrush and other tools for data-driven research. I can build million-dollar marketing strategy for your business.
Learn more