Ashley Park and Paul Forman: A Complete Relationship Timeline

[ad_1]

Where better to fall in love than Paris? Netflix's hit show Emily in Paris may follow the oh-so-dramatic love life of its titular heroine, but stars Ashley Park and Paul Forman, who fell for each other on set as well as on-screen, are the true romance of the series.

From glamorous parties to health scares, these two have truly been together through the highest highs and the lowest lows. Ahead of the upcoming fourth season, check out their full relationship timeline here.

June 2022: Filming begins on season 3 of EiP, with Forman joining the cast as Nicolas de León. He and Park are platonic friends, as Park had sworn off dating actors and was in total denial about her feelings.

“In the beginning, we were just friends, because I was at a point where I was like, ‘I will never date an actor again.’…I mean, let’s face it, he’s eye candy. So I was also like, ‘Oh my god, definitely not. I am past that. I would never fall for someone who looks that impeccable.’ So we were just friends. Very platonically, we would hang out,” Park told Cosmopolitan in a 2024 interview.

August 2022: Ashley Park is invited by the International Medical Corps to volunteer with Ukrainian refugees in Poland, and asks Forman to join her.

Instagram content

This content can also be viewed on the site it originates from.

“Watching him play chess with these children who did not have a home and acting like this father figure to them because their fathers were at war, watching him be so present, it was amazing…I had to be like, ‘Lily, everyone, we are so in love,’” Park told Cosmo.

2023: The two soft-launch their relationship, attending events and hanging out together but not confirming that they're a full-on couple.

https://news.classifiedsmarketing.com/ashley-park-and-paul-forman-a-complete-relationship-timeline/?feed_id=21301&_unique_id=66b3f2c417b9b
Top rated Digital marketing. From $30 Business growth strategy Hello! I am Sam, a Facebook blueprint certified marketer. Expert in Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ads, YouTube Ads, and SEO. I use SEMrush and other tools for data-driven research. I can build million-dollar marketing strategy for your business.
Learn more