75% of Workers Say AI Is Hurting Productivity

[ad_1]

Opinions expressed by Entrepreneur contributors are their own.

Three in 4 workers say AI reduced productivity and increased workloads. That's according to a recent survey from the freelancing platform UpWork. But what the reporting on this is not sharing is why.

In my reporting and research, I have found that AI is fueling burnout, not reducing it. To turn the tide, workers and entrepreneurs need to take a different approach to understand the unspoken causes and solutions.

Related: How to Achieve Superhuman Levels of Focus with Nutritional Psychology

In the above video, I dive deep into the productivity paradox and provide four simple future-orientated solutions for leveraging AI to its full capacity, while navigating the challenges.

Download my free 'AI Success Kit' here (limited time only). And you'll also get a free chapter from my new book, The Wolf Is At the Door - How to Survive and Thrive in an AI-Driven World.

https://news.classifiedsmarketing.com/75-of-workers-say-ai-is-hurting-productivity/?feed_id=23178&_unique_id=66c3a5c302dd8
Top rated Digital marketing. From $30 Business growth strategy Hello! I am Sam, a Facebook blueprint certified marketer. Expert in Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ads, YouTube Ads, and SEO. I use SEMrush and other tools for data-driven research. I can build million-dollar marketing strategy for your business.
Learn more