Cobra Kai's Mary Mouser Talks Final Season Feelings, Beauty Secrets, and Life Beyond the Dojo

[ad_1]

I also started to use products that didn't have sulfates or silicones, which doesn't work for everybody, but it helped me a lot because I realized the silicones were weighing my hair down and making it less curly. And without the sulfates, I couldn't strip the silicones out of my hair. Without the silicones, the sulfates were too stripping on my hair. So sulfate-free, silicone-free, and as little heat as possible works for me.

I also only brush my hair when I'm in the shower. When it has conditioner in it, I'll go through with my fingers to detangle and avoid pulling clumps of my hair out. I guess really what it comes down to for me is about caring for my hair first and then having the result be healthy hair that wanted to curl on its own.

My “desert island product” for curly hair care is definitely The Curlsmith Curl Quenching Conditioning Wash. Other than that, I've switched mostly to the Pattern Strong Hold Gel. I really like the brand in general. Their products smell super good, first of all, which again, is really important to me. I'm a Taurus, so I’m lazy and luxurious. Those are my standards.

CURLSMITH Curl Quenching Conditioning Wash

PATTERN by Tracee Ellis Ross Strong Hold Hair Gel

What are other must-haves in your skin care and beauty routine?

I love the OSEA Ocean Gel Cleanser as my face wash. I'm basic when it comes to my beauty routine because life is very hectic, and the only way I manage sticking to something is if I find one product that I just know I'll stick to. Plus, it smells like Skittles to me. I wash my face twice a day so that's part of my everyday routine, and sometimes more times if I have to get some wacky makeup on set or something. One time I had a scene where I was supposed to have chocolate pudding all over me, so I had to throw in a few extra face washes.

For morning moisturizer, I use Grown Alchemist Hydro Repair Day Cream. I also try to use as little plastic as possible. I try to do anything I can do to lower my waste footprint. The OSEA Cleanser comes in a glass bottle, which is easier obviously to recycle; the only non-recyclable part is the pump. But I'll try and if I can, I find a program through TerraCycle to send it back. Same with the Grown Alchemist moisturizer. It comes in like an aluminum tube so it's easier to recycle afterwards.

Grown Alchemist Hydro Repair Day Cream

I also put on a sunscreen every day, which is the EltaMD UV Clear Tinted Face Sunscreen. That's kind of what I do instead of foundation, to get a little more benefit for what doing. And then at night, it's the drunk elephant moisturizer.

I also love the Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi Sunshine Drops, O-Bloos Rosi Glow Drops, and now the B-Goldi Illuminating Drops. Those are my other ways of traveling with makeup that's super versatile. I can use them on my cheeks, on my face, on my eyelids, and just be really versatile.

EltaMD UV Clear Tinted Face Sunscreen

Drunk Elephant Bronzi and the Bloos Color Serum Duo

Another one is the actually Peyton [List]’s makeup brand Pley Beauty. I love the Pley Date All Over Color Stick that again, I use for everything. If you can't tell, that's my overarching beauty theme: what can I do to get maximum output with minimum input in terms of the amount of things I have to carry.

Drunk Elephant B-Goldi Illuminating Drops

Pley Date All Over Color Stick

Do you have any other beauty tips you’ve discovered over the years?

https://news.classifiedsmarketing.com/cobra-kais-mary-mouser-talks-final-season-feelings-beauty-secrets-and-life-beyond-the-dojo/?feed_id=18359&_unique_id=669adc5504629
Top rated Digital marketing. From $30 Business growth strategy Hello! I am Sam, a Facebook blueprint certified marketer. Expert in Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ads, YouTube Ads, and SEO. I use SEMrush and other tools for data-driven research. I can build million-dollar marketing strategy for your business.
Learn more