Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes Sat Together at the Copa America Final

[ad_1]

All that said, this is super tame for the couple, who were known for going hot and heavy when they were going. Their passionate make-outs were trumped only by their near-daily pap walks during the pandemic. Here's a full relationship timeline, if you need to refresh your memory.

In 2022, Mendes opened up about the hard adjustment to single life. He said in an Instagram video, “Like, who do I call when I'm, like, in a panic attack? Who do I call when I'm, like, fucking on the edge? I think that's the reality that kind of hit me, it's like, ‘Oh, I'm on my own now.’ Now I feel like finally, I'm actually on my own, and I hate that. That's my reality, you know?”

So maybe he just wanted someone to watch the game with! After all, in their breakup statement, the pair wrote, “Our love for one another as humans is stronger than ever…We started our relationship as best friends and will continue to be best friends."

Just normal bestie stuff over here.


https://news.classifiedsmarketing.com/camila-cabello-and-shawn-mendes-sat-together-at-the-copa-america-final/?feed_id=17528&_unique_id=669580128619e
Top rated Digital marketing. From $30 Business growth strategy Hello! I am Sam, a Facebook blueprint certified marketer. Expert in Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ads, YouTube Ads, and SEO. I use SEMrush and other tools for data-driven research. I can build million-dollar marketing strategy for your business.
Learn more