Ad

Selena Gomez Is a Grown up Alex Russo in Witchy Versace

[ad_1]

Selenators and fans of Selena + Chef on HBO will know that Gomez is especially near her grandparents, whom she calls Nana and Papa, and who stay together with her in her LA home.

“I live with my grandparents so we’re always in the kitchen and we’re always cooking,” Gomez shared on Instagram in December. “We always have leftovers so I’m pretty sure I won’t be ordering in, it’s got to be something from home.” She additionally stated, “If it’s a random Tuesday night, I’m definitely eating something my grandma made, probably [from] the night before.”

Selena Gomez

RB/Bauer-Griffin

Asked by Short which of her two costars, himself or Steve Martin, she favored higher, Selena Gomez quipped, “I don't believe in favorite olds.” That is very good and all however, if we're being trustworthy, I believe everyone knows that that is not the reality, Ellen. As a result of I wager there are not any two individuals, previous or younger, that Gomez loves greater than her Nana and Papa.


https://news.classifiedsmarketing.com/selena-gomez-is-a-grown-up-alex-russo-in-witchy-versace/?feed_id=15121&_unique_id=667d8643de3e8