Ad

Barbra Streisand Reacts to Fuss Over Her Ozempic Instagram Remark: ‘OMG’

[ad_1]

“Bless her, she thought she was in the DMs,” said one TikToker. One other individual on Twitter agreed, writing, “Omg somebody please teach Barbra Streisand how to send a DM.”

The jokes flowed freely on Twitter, with one person writing, “Barbra Streisand receives Tony Award for Best Special Theatrical Event for her groundbreaking, fearless work on Instagram.” One other amateur comedian wisecracked, “‘Oh my God, Barbra, you can’t just ask people if they’re on Ozempic!’” with a GIF from Imply Women.

A day later, on April 30, Streisand defined her gaffe on Instagram, writing, “I just wanted to pay her a compliment. I forgot the world is reading!”

She additionally gave her followers a full rationalization of why she had even opened Instagram within the first place, which is the form of charming habits we’ve come to anticipate from folks of a sure age with entry to the web. “OMG - I went on Instagram to see the photos we’d posted of the beautiful flowers I’d received for my birthday! Below them was a photo of my friend Melissa McCarthy who I sang with on my Encore album. She looked fantastic!”

Image may contain Person Nature Night Outdoors Text and Page

Streisand simply celebrated her 82nd birthday on April 24, and he or she shared two grid collages of flowers she had obtained on Instagram. In keeping with her caption, she obtained 42 bouquets in whole. It seems as if the numbers 4 and a couple of maintain lots of that means to the singer and actor, who was born on 4/24/42. This 12 months her birthday fell on 4/24/24. I’m not a numerology professional, however that’s obtained to be important, proper?

“l was told I have 42 arrangements, and 13 (1+3=4) friends came to celebrate me on my day. From little to large arrangements - all different. The inside of my house is a garden now too!” she wrote. “Many of these flowers came from David Mark @designsbydavid_floralstudio who did my wedding almost 28 years ago!”

https://news.classifiedsmarketing.com/barbra-streisand-reacts-to-fuss-over-her-ozempic-instagram-comment-omg/?feed_id=7164&_unique_id=66316c474bb78