Ted Cruz explains decision to fly to Mexico as home state suffers deadly freezing conditions – video

Texas senator Ted Cruz has sparked outcry after he was spotted flying to the balmier destination of Cancún, Mexico as millions of his constituents endure deadly power outages and freezing temperatures. Cruz was seen boarding the flight on Wednesday with his family. A day later, after the images went viral, he returned to Texas. “When you got two girls who have been cold for two days and haven’t had heat or power, and they’re saying, ‘Hey, look, we don’t have school, why don’t we go, let’s get out of here’, I think there are a lot of parents that’d be like, ‘All right, let me – if I can do this, great,” Cruz said.

Continue reading...

from US news | The Guardian https://ift.tt/1Zwv3jN
Top rated Digital marketing. From $30 Business growth strategy Hello! I am Sam, a Facebook blueprint certified marketer. Expert in Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ads, YouTube Ads, and SEO. I use SEMrush and other tools for data-driven research. I can build million-dollar marketing strategy for your business.
Learn more