Moving from Australia to the US during Covid wasn't easy. The vaccine offers a glimmer of hope | Sarah Arachchi

As a paediatrician, I know about the importance of vaccines and will be first in line when it is my turn to roll up my sleeve

Moving to the US with two young children during a pandemic was a feat I would never have thought was possible. My husband had been awarded a prestigious fellowship with the Mayo Clinic, an opportunity too good to pass up. It took months of mental anguish and preparation in the face of Covid-19 to take a trip of a lifetime, across the seas to a new country and to establish a new life, far away from home.

It has been a challenge, living in a country where Covid has raged like wildfire. Our children have become accustomed to putting “alcohol” on their hands if we go out for groceries and masks have become a way of daily life.

Continue reading...

from US news | The Guardian https://ift.tt/1Zwv3jN
Top rated Digital marketing. From $30 Business growth strategy Hello! I am Sam, a Facebook blueprint certified marketer. Expert in Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ads, YouTube Ads, and SEO. I use SEMrush and other tools for data-driven research. I can build million-dollar marketing strategy for your business.
Learn more