Mets Outfielder Tim Tebow Announces Retirement

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — The New York Mets say outfielder Tim Tebow is retiring.

The team made the announcement Wednesday night.

“It has been a pleasure to have Tim in our organization as he’s been a consummate professional during his four years with the Mets,” Team President Sandy Alderson said in a statement. “By reaching the Triple-A level in 2019, he far exceeded expectations when he first entered the system in 2016 and he should be very proud of his accomplishments.”

The 33-year-old signed with the Mets in September 2016.

Tebow said in a statement, “I want to thank the Mets, Mr. Alderson, the fans and all my teammates for the chance to be a part of such a great organization. I loved every minute of the journey, but at this time I feel called in other directions. I never want to be partially in on anything. I always want to be 100 percent in on whatever I choose. Thank you again for everyone’s support of this awesome journey in baseball, I’ll always cherish my time as a Met.”



from CBS New York https://ift.tt/2Izr88c
Top rated Digital marketing. From $30 Business growth strategy Hello! I am Sam, a Facebook blueprint certified marketer. Expert in Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ads, YouTube Ads, and SEO. I use SEMrush and other tools for data-driven research. I can build million-dollar marketing strategy for your business.
Learn more